Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project beautiful

Ermmm Hi. I would just like to start this post off by apologising and admitting that I am truly awful. I promised to post more, and alas, I haven't. I do apologise to all of you who just have me sitting in your 'Blogs I'm following' list. To be completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if my name started to collect dust... & cobwebs.
I promise I've been on here on numerous occasions & have begun to write a post, but given up half way through due to feeling uninspired, which would potentially lead my blog to become verrry repetitive & boring (even more so than it already is lol).

Reasons for depriving my blog?
My boyfrienddd , University work - which is a complete & utter nightmareeeee!!!, The internet in the university halls sucks & takes about an hour to load each page & just pure laziness I'm sorry.

So while I'm at home (with a faster internet connection) without my boyfriend, with no work to be done (well not yet anyway, leaving it 'till last minute is always more fun :|), I thought I'd dust away those cobwebs & stop being so lazy!


This post, I've decided, will be about OPERATION BEAUTIFUL.
I stumbled across this whilst browsing the internet recently & I truly believe it is a lovely idea. The goal is to end 'negative self-talk or fat-talk'.
To participate in Operation Beautiful, all you need to do is take a minute to write a motivating note on a post-it note and put it in a public place (i.e. public toilets, gym changing rooms, telephone boxes etc...) so that girls and women like yourselves can read. I can guarantee you that while some will only smile once reading, others will feel touched by the kind note from a random stranger.
Kudos to Caitlin, the editor of Operation Beautiful.
I think this is a beautiful idea ♥



HN x


No comments:

Post a Comment

lots of love

Lovelies...