Monday, August 31, 2009

Green lipstick? Say whaaat?!

Well well well, looky here...

Green lip paint? Wrong. This little beauty is a specially designed waterproof formula with added aloe vera. It's long lasting (up to 8 hours) & the colour depends on the alkali levels in your lips. Clever eh?
I'm a huge fan of the Barry M lip paints. They're affordable at £4.25, highly pigmented & there's a massive range of colours! I'd advise anyyyy of you to invest in one!



I must have high alkali levels in my lips as it's a lot paler on my mum and sisters. I love the colour. It's so rich and vibrant.
Unlike some lip paints, this one isn't at all drying, unlike the classic 101, and doesn't need any lip balm underneath. It has a sheen rather than a matte finish.
Half of the fun was buying the product, not knowing what to expect. I did do a quick swatch on my hand, but it came out a very neutral skin colour. I bought it anyway & am sooo glad I did. There's also a Magic green glossy tube - which is next on my Barry M wish list.
So yeah, I'd recommend A touch of magic lip paint, eventhough it may be a completely different colour on somebody else... Go for it :) take the risk. But if this isn't your thing, Barry M has a huge range of different colours which as I said before are reasonable at £4.25 :)
You can shop Barry M online at http://www.barrym.com/ or alternatively you can pop into your local Superdrug or Boots :)


HN x

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! I don't normally go for lipsticks that react to my skin as they usually turn out a hideous colour on me, but I might just give this a try.

    Love the messed up hair, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd deffo recommend it and for £4.25 you can't go wrong! Thanks lovely!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

lots of love

Lovelies...