I've never done a post giving you an insight into my make-up collection, & even though this is nowhere near my whole collection, I thought I'd show you lovelies what I carry around with me on a day-to-day basis.
- 17 Photo Flawless skin primer, which claims to prolong foundation wear and minimise the appearance of pores. Personally, I like this product, it gives my skin such a soft feel after applying it & at such an affordable price, I really do think it's worth it.
Retails at: £4.99. Available at Boots.
- Benefit 'That Gal' brightening face primer. Absolutely love this product, and it does exactly what it says on the tin. It really illuminates your skin giving you a glowing look, and in weather like this, it's a saviour.
Retails at: £21.50. Available at Debenhams, Boots, House of Fraser and other dept stores.
- Benefit 'Booing' concealer in '02', which states to give "Industrial-strength concealer". This product does indeed provide heavy coverage for spots, blemishes and dark eye circles.
Retails at: £16.50.
- Benefit 'it stick' which is a concealer pencil. This product doesn't provide as much of a heavy coverage as Booing, which comes in handy when I'm not wearing any foundation.
Not too sure if they sell this product any more as it's no longer on the website & I've had it for longer than I can even remember.
- L'Oreal renewal lash serum. According to sources this product makes your lashes look the best they can. Unfortunately, I cannot comment fairly because I always forget to use it before bed.
Retails at: £11.29. Available at boots.
- Benefit 'Some kind-a gorgeous' in colour 'lite'. This is a creme foundation compact. I love the coverage as it isn't heavy at all and allows for the glow of 'That gal' to shine through. It makes my skin feel gorgeous after application. It also adapts to your skin tone, meaning you'll never really look too orange or too ghostly. However, my one complaint about this product is how long it lasts. I purchased it approx 3 weeks ago and already there's a huge circle in the middle of the product where I've hit pan. It's important to note that I don't wear this every day, and on days that I do, I do not wear a lot of it, as I don't like a matte look on myself. So, I doubt I'll repurchase, as much as I love the product when it's been applied, the price tag and how long it lasts just doesn't go hand-in-hand in my opinion.
Retails at: £23.50.
- Revlon ColorStay foundation for Combination/ Oily skin in 180 Sand Beige. Really like this product. Stays on all day, and product lasts a long time. I apply it with my GOSH Professional Art foundation brush, which leaves me with a flawless long lasting finish.
Retails at: Foundation - £12.49, Brush - £10. Both available at Superdrug.
- Barbara Daly for Tesco, one step powder foundation in 'warm ivory'. This product is great to use on it's own or on top of foundation to reduce shine. You get 12g of the product and it lasts such as long time. I have been repurchasing this item since I was in comprehensive school which was almost 5 years ago now. Definitely a must have!
Retails at: approx £7 I think
- Barbara Daly for Tesco glow-up. Basically a creme highlighter. Hardly used to cannot really comment fairly on this. On the odd occasion that I have used it, I have liked it.
Retails at: approx £7 I think
- Laura Mercier pressed powder in 'golden bronze'. Absolutely stunning bronzer, ideal for the summer. Just the right amount of shimmer so you don't look like you've been attacked by fairies.
Retails at: £26. Available at John Lewis, Space NK, Selfridges and other dept stores.
- NARS 'orgasm'. I'd heard so many good things about this so had to try it out for myself. It didn't disappoint. I've had it for well over a year now & there's still plenty of the product left.
Retails at: £20.50. Available at John Lewis, Space NK, Selfridges and other dept stores.
- Benefit 'Coralista'. This is quite a recent purchase, as I dyed my hair ginger and wanted a blusher that would compliment my hair. This is absolutely gorgeous. It kind of reminds me of a less shimmery/ less pink version of NARS orgasm. This is definitely my fave benefit blusher.
Retails at: £23.50. Available at Debehams, Boots, House of Fraser and other dept stores.
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - extra black. Love this. Really does provide extra volume, and is a very deep black colour. Will definitely be repurchasing this. On par with my Max Factor false lash effect mascara I think.
Retails at: £11.29. Available at Boots.
- 2true effortless eye liner. Not the worst liquid eye liner out there, but certainly not the best either. But at this price, I wasn't expecting miracles.
Retails at: £1.99. Available at Superdrug.
- Benefit 'Bad gal' eye liner. I really like this eye liner, but sometimes I'd rather if the big hefty pencil was a bit thinner. Despite that, very good eye liner, with good staying power.
Retails at: £14.
- Benefit 'Brow zings' which is a brow shaping kit. It comes complete with a hard angled brush to apply the wax, a blending brush to apply the powder and a mini benefit tweezers. Love this product as I have really thin eyebrows which look 100 times nicer when I've applied this.
Retails at: £22.50.
- Tweezerman pointed tweezers. Best tweezers I've owned. I wouldn't buy them for myself as the thought of spending that amount of money on tweezers when I already owned a pair of mister mascara ones really put me off, but my lovely mother surprised me with them on Christmas day & for that I am grateful :)
Retails at: approx £18 I think. Available at Boots.
- Carmex cherry lip balm. Fantastic product! This is the only lip product that works on my horribly dry lips!
Retails at £2.65. Available at Boots.
- Cheapy eyelash curlers that need replacing ASAP. Anyone know of any good ones?
- A really cheap lipgloss, probably from a make-up set I had off a family friend for Christmas. It's such a lovely colour though.
- A blusher brush from a set my nan bought me a couple of years back. Despite not being a certain brand, it's sooo good. Extremely soft and applies blusher well.
- Flase eyelashes. Again, no idea what make they are as I had them for Christmas and have thrown away the box - oopsies.
Hope you've all enjoyed this post :)