Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sudocrem spot challenge

5 days, 2 spot creams & religious daily routines... & I've still got a very ugly, red spot right in the middle of my cheek. Nothing and I mean nothing seems to be helping. So, I've decided to try Sudocrem. Unbeknownst to me, my mum had some in the medication cabinet & I happened upon it earlier so I thought I'd give it a try. I've seen a few people recommend it, so I challenge it to fight this stubborn spot. I'm moving upto Cardiff for university on Saturday & I don't want my new housemates & friends to see me with this unwanted thing on my face. I'll update you with results within the next few days! :)

P.S, I LOVE St.Moriz! It's cheap & works wonders. The orange tint most other fake tanners have is absent in this little beauty. The ingredients are almost identical to St.Tropez, but it's at a fraction of the price! :) I'd never used a mousse fake tan before, but it's so easy to apply & it doesn't streak :)... (I'll post pictures as soon as I can!) I recommend highly!

I've got a few more posts coming up in the coming days... A mini haul and a 'going away to university gifts' post including a few LUSH goodies! :) eeeeek, excited!




HN x

1 comment:

lots of love

Lovelies...